This chart makes it easy to understand our food cravings and how to replace them with something equally as satisfying, but healthier.
Makes about 40
2 cups all purpose flour (I used gluten-free flour from Costco)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chia seeds (costco)
- 1/3 hemps powder or seeds (costco)
- 2 scoops All greens (costco)
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 1 cup gluten free flour (costco)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup unpasteurized honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 t vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, brown sugar, chia, hemp, greens, cinnamon, flour, raisins, chocolate chips and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in the honey, egg, oil and vanilla. Mix well using your hands. Pat the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the bars begin to turn golden at the edges. Cool for 5 minutes, and then cut into bars while still warm. Do not allow the bars to cool completely before cutting, or they will be too hard to cut.
- Almond flour- ½ cup
- Gluten free flour (Costco) ½ cup
- Baking powder- 2 tsp
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- almond or coconut milk or coconut water- ½ cup
- Zucchini, chopped very small- 1
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 sccops All Greens (Weber from Costco) or any Greens products
- Honey or Maple syrup
- To make homemade almond flour , blanch the whole almonds in hot water for a few minutes and then rinse them with cold water. Pat dry it and peel off the skin.
- Put the almonds in a coffee grinder or mixer, pulse it a few times till it’s almost ground. Don’t over grind it as it will turn into almond butter.
- In a large bowl, combine all the above mentioned dry ingredients.
- Add the egg to it, combine well.
- Add milk and combine well to a smooth constituency without any lumps.
- Chop zucchini to very small and add it to the batter, combine well.
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat, grease it with coconut oil.
- Pour 1 large spoonful of batter on the pan.
- Let holes form on the batter and the bottom side turn light golden in color.
- Flip it to the other side and let the other side turn golden in color as well.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Serve warm with maple syrup or honey
Fit Mama Training Camp 3
√ results oriented √ high level of accountability √sustainable eating plan
√ fat-blasting exercise program √education & support
An intense 8 week program that will efficiently work your entire body by moving from one exercise to another with minimal rest. Reap the benefits of this ultimate calorie-burning workout, which combines the best of cross-training conditioning with speed drills, plyometrics, weight training, hill work and power exercising. A complete workout with the benefits of camaraderie and social support. Your challenge is to push your body to its limit…..you work…you sweat…and, best of all, you burn calories like crazy.
Weight, measurements and body fat taken.
Food plan to follow with supporting documents.
All levels welcome. Mamas and babies (stroller required), mamas with no babies and soon to be mamas.
Cost*: $40 discount for momas who participated in Fit Mama training camp.
1 weekly workout for 8 weeks $160 (8 classes)
2 weekly workouts for 8 weeks $240 (16 classes)
3 weekly workouts for 8 weeks $ 340 (24 classes)
Program begin Monday, September 9 – Friday, November 1 Register by August 31.
Payment options; Cash, Cheque, E-transfer
BREAKFAST: Huevos Rancheros
A recent study found that eating eggs for breakfast at least five days a week can help you lose more weight—especially around your middle.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
4 scallions, sliced
1 jalapeño chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped (wear plastic gloves when handling)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ground cumin
15 ounces no-salt-added pinto beans, rinsed and drained (or freshly cooked beans)
½ cup gluten-free low-sodium chicken broth
1 avocado, sliced
4 Tablespoons 0% plain Greek yogurt
4 Tablespoons gluten-free medium or mild tomatillo salsa