I am looking to enter a pole walking group into the Army Run on Sunday, September 20th. I have contacted the event organizers and been given the go ahead to enter the very first pole walking group in the history of the event. I am so excited to participate and hope to have a group that would like to do so with me. I would provide a learn-to-pole walk course that would run weekly from the beginning of July to the 2nd week in September with the final goal being the completion of the race.
The event provides 2 race options (separate courses) a 5 km and a 21 km. I anticipate the 5 km will take between 1.5-2 hours and the 21 km will take between 4-4.5 hours.
The 5 km course would require a commitment of meeting as a group 1 time weekly with 2 walks on your own weekly.
The 21 km course would require a commitment of meeting as a group 2-3 times weekly (we can decide as a group what we feel is best) and walking on your own 2-3 times weekly. (have to build up the distance and get your feet accustom to the increasing distance)
This will be my first attempt at pole walking 21 km. My suggestion for those that may feel the 5 km is too short but 21 km is too ambitious is to register for the 21 km and walk as far as you feel comfortable and capable.
If you are interested and would like further information please contact me.
Here is a link to the Army run for you to have a look.
8 Week session will run from July 1 – August 31
Taking Good Care of YOU!
Evolution Fitness and Wellness Solutions is not your typical training service. Clients are offered a genuinely high quality, professional training and EDUCATIONAL experience. My goal is to inspire people through passion, empowerment and education. Collaborating with individuals who have a desire and commitment to themselves and their health journey. Embracing meaningful changes to live life differently. Individuals looking to transform not only how they look but how they feel and how they participate in life. Ultimately through this evolution understanding the importance of re-connecting and nurturing oneself from the inside out.
My training programs include a total body transformation that incorporates research based fitness instruction, nutritional education, empowerment and motivation. Each session is designed with a series of fun, consistently changing exercises created specifically to strengthen, and increase your overall fitness and well-being.
As a participant in any of my services you can expect:
- Dramatic improvements in your energy levels, mental focus and self-confidence
- Feel empowered and motivated
- Increase in knowledge/awareness about fitness training, nutrition and environmental health
- To feel healthy and happy - no matter what your age or fitness level
- Increased power, strength and endurance
- Improved athletic performance and functional fitness
- Loss of inches, firmer body and improved body composite
No gimmicks or deceptive slogans!!
Honesty and Integrity is what you will receive…..PERIOD! I refuse to inundate my website with false claims, negative self-shaming statements and gimmicks for the sake of trying to get a client. If you are looking for a refreshing honest approach on how to achieve a more meaningful, healthful life; I am committed to collaborating with you on your journey to embracing a more abundant way of being.
- Personal Training (individual, couples, groups)
- Health Coaching for Cancer Recovery
- Boot Camps (ladies only, youth, couples, co-ed)
- Bridal Boot Camp (Bride, Bride & Groom, Bride & Bridal Party)
- Urban Poling/Nordic Walking programs
- Corporate Health and Wellness
- Specialized Team Sport-Specific Development Programs: Speed, Agility, Quickness and Strength